Vs > Shingle Point, Yt
Tak vs Shingle Point, Yt Climate & Distance Between
Tak vs Gladman Point, Nt, Canada
Tak vs Jakutsk, Russia
Tak vs Norfolk, Va, Usa
Tak vs Fort Smith, Nt, Canada
Shingle Point, Yt vs Davis, Antarctica
Shingle Point, Yt vs Tarvisio, Italy
Shingle Point, Yt vs Pimentel, Dominican Republic
Shingle Point, Yt vs Winfield Lock & Dam, Wv, Usa
Stavanger, Rogaland vs Melville Hall
Atlantic City, New Jersey vs Selma, Al
Christchurch Gardens vs Rohri/ Sukkur
Baker Lake, Nt vs Zaragoza, Aragon
- The distance between Tak, Thailand and Shingle Point, Yt, Canada is approximately 9,494 km or 5,900 mi.
- To reach Tak in this distance one would set out from Shingle Point, Yt bearing 306.9° or NW and follow the great circles arc to approach Tak bearing 197.5° or SSW .
- Tak has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Shingle Point, Yt has a boreal subarctic climate with no dry season (Dfc).
- Tak is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Shingle Point, Yt is in or near the subpolar moist tundra biome.
- The average annual temperature is 37.2 °C (67°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 28 °C (50.4°F) less in Tak. The continentality subtype is barely hyperoceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 833 mm (32.8 in) more which is equivalent to 833 l/m² (20.44 US gal/ft²) or 8,330,000 l/ha (890,532 US gal/ac) more. About 4 3/5 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 49.7° higher in Tak than in Shingle Point, Yt.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Tak relative to Shingle Point, Yt. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Shingle Point, Yt vs Tak
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -1 (0)
|| -2 (0)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Tak vs Zacatecas, Mexico
Tak vs Sao Paulo, Brazil
Tak vs Njaksimvol’, Russia
Tak vs Coco Island, Myanmar
Shingle Point, Yt vs Drosh, Pakistan
Shingle Point, Yt vs Brønnøysund, Nordland, Norway
Shingle Point, Yt vs Kotzebue/ Ralph Wien, Ak, Usa
Shingle Point, Yt vs Ivano-Frankovsk, Ukraine
Kristiansund, Vestlandet vs Znamenka
Mokp’o vs Bamako
Napari, Tabuaeran vs Wooster, Oh
Windsor, On vs Acajutla
Tak vs Shingle Point, Yt Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Tak
Climate Guides for Locations near Shingle Point, Yt
- Barrow, Alaska, Usa - 780.3 kms (484.9 miles) WNW
- Barrow/ W. Post W. Rogers, Ak, Usa - 780.1 kms (484.8 miles) WNW
- Komakuk Beach, Yt, Canada - 136.1 kms (84.5 miles) WNW
- Old Crow, Yt, Canada - 187.6 kms (116.6 miles) SW
- Bettles, Ak, Usa - 636.9 kms (395.8 miles) WSW
- Fairbanks, Alaska, Usa - 652.5 kms (405.4 miles) SW
- Big Delta/ Allen Aaf Ak, Usa - 666.4 kms (414.1 miles) SW
- Beaver Creek, Yt, Canada - 745.9 kms (463.5 miles) SSW
- Gulkana, Ak, Usa - 844.1 kms (524.5 miles) SSW
- Ikahuak/ Sachs Harbour, Banks Island, Northwest Territories, Canada - 570.1 kms (354.3 miles) NE
- Cape Parry, Nt, Canada - 502.9 kms (312.5 miles) ENE
- Clinton Point, Nt, Canada - 648.1 kms (402.7 miles) ENE
- Inuvik, Nt, Canada - 167.6 kms (104.2 miles) ESE
- Aklavik, Northwest Territories, Canada - 120.2 kms (74.7 miles) SE
- Fort Good Hope, Nt, Canada - 471.1 kms (292.8 miles) SE
- Norman Wells, Northwest Territories, Canada - 606.2 kms (376.7 miles) SE
- Mayo, Yukon Territory, Canada - 595.7 kms (370.2 miles) S
- Wrigley, Nt, Canada - 886.8 kms (551.1 miles) SE