Vs > State University, Nm
Tak vs State University, Nm Climate & Distance Between
Tak vs Summerville, Sc, Usa
Tak vs Zaporizhia, Ukraine
Tak vs Uwajima, Japan
Tak vs Darwin, Northern Territory, Australia
State University, Nm vs Roswell, Nm, Usa
State University, Nm vs Latronico, Italy
State University, Nm vs Crateus, Brazil
State University, Nm vs Hurguada, Egypt
Tamatave/ Toamasina vs Point Marina/ Ravenn
Perm vs Douala
Charlo, Nb vs Krasnodar
Lake Charles, Louisiana vs Barcelona
- The distance between Tak, Thailand and State University, Nm, Usa is approximately 13,908 km or 8,642 mi.
- To reach Tak in this distance one would set out from State University, Nm bearing 329° or NNW and follow the great circles arc to approach Tak bearing 207.2° or SSW .
- Tak has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas State University, Nm has a mid-latitude cool steppe climate (BSk).
- Tak is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas State University, Nm is in or near the warm temperate desert scrub biome.
- The average annual temperature is 11.4 °C (20.5°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 12.7 °C (22.9°F) less in Tak. The continentality subtype is barely hyperoceanic as opposed to subcontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 825.2 mm (32.5 in) more which is equivalent to 825.2 l/m² (20.25 US gal/ft²) or 8,252,000 l/ha (882,194 US gal/ac) more. About 4 1/2 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 12.9° higher in Tak than in State University, Nm.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Tak relative to State University, Nm. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of State University, Nm vs Tak
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -6 (0)
|| -4 (0)
|| -11 (0)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Tak vs Strasbourg, France
Tak vs Palma De Mallorca, Majorca, Spain
Tak vs Plovdiv, Bulgaria
Tak vs Charlo, Nb, Canada
State University, Nm vs Iranshahr, Iran
State University, Nm vs L’Vov, Ukraine
State University, Nm vs Pune, India
State University, Nm vs Varena, Lithuania
Sasebo vs Richmond, Virginia
Highbank vs Omaezaki
Kabwe Agromet vs Radicofani
Padang, Sumatra vs Tracuateua
Tak vs State University, Nm Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Tak
Climate Guides for Locations near State University, Nm
- Albuquerque, New Mexico, Usa - 339.6 kms (211 miles) N
- Los Lunas, Nm, Usa - 313 kms (194.5 miles) N
- Lubbock, Texas, Usa - 517.8 kms (321.8 miles) ENE
- Roswell, Nm, Usa - 272.4 kms (169.3 miles) ENE
- Midland, Tx, Usa - 453.8 kms (282 miles) E
- El Paso, Texas, Usa - 60.9 kms (37.8 miles) ESE
- Alpine, Texas, Usa - 364.5 kms (226.5 miles) ESE
- Chihuahua, Mexico - 384.9 kms (239.2 miles) SSE